Notice for 5th World Flooring Forum & 22nd China Flooring Industry Summit Forum
To manufacture high-quality floors, develop powerful domestic markets, and improve the stagnant situation of China's floor industry, 5th World Flooring Forum & 22nd China Flooring Industry Summit Forum is to be held upon consensus. The activity, themed “energizing new growth drivers and forming new patterns”, aims to attract talents of the global flooring industry chain, predict the market trend and share innovative ideas on strategy, technology, products, industrial chain, channel and trade to jointly boost the thorough integration of the industrial chain, domestic market development and cooperation on international exchange and trade.
I. Time and Venue
Time: March 25, 2019 (register on March 24)
Venue: Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel Shanghai
(No. 1108, Meihua Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai)
Organized by: China National Forest Products Industry Association
Research Institute of Wood Industry, Chinese Academy of Forestry
Undertaken by: Research Institute of Wood Industry, Chinese Academy of Forestry; Specialized Committee of Floors, China National Forest Products Industry Association; VNU Exhibitions Asia Ltd.,; and Sub-association of the Stone, Wood & Plastic Environmental Protection Material and the Products, China National Forest Products Industry Association.
Media partners: China Wood Industry, China Wood-Based Panels, China Forestry Industry, China Forest Products Industry, jiaju.sina.com.cn, home.163.com, jia360.com, forestry.gov.cn, chinafloor.cn, woodculture.cn, panelsfurnitureasia.com, International Wood Industry.
Energizing new growth drivers and forming new patterns
IV. Content and Form:
1. Current status and future market trend of flooring industry in China;
2. Current status and future market trend of flooring industry in Europe and North America;
3. Analysis of international trade situation;
4. Current operating status and future market trend of imported flooring industry in China;
5. Current status and developing trend of China's consumer market;
6. Theme dialogue:
Energizing new growth drivers :
1. Flooring technology & product innovation sharing;
2. Current status and developing prospect of commercial flooring;
3. Current status and developing trend of SPC/WPC/LVT industry;
4. Innovation and application of raw and auxiliary materials;
5. Innovations of flooring substrate technologies and development of supporting industries;
6. Innovative progress in flooring surface decoration;
7. Equipment automation & intelligent progress;
8. Intelligent manufacturing upgrade direction & practice sharing;
9. Revision of flooring standards and improvement of product quality;
10. Dialogue: Exploring the Development of Flooring Manufacturing towards High-quality.
Forming new patterns:
1. Sharing on channel change of flooring & marketing innovation;
2. Current status of full decoration and requirements for flooring industry;
3. Industrial omni-channel marketing thoughts and case sharing;
4. Studying of large homes and case sharing;
5. Overall ground-based solution and case sharing;
V. Co-located Exhibitions and Events:
The 21st edition of DOMOTEX asia/CHINAFLOOR
Establishment Ceremony for National Innovation Alliance of Flooring Industry
The 8th edition of Heating Floor Summit Forum
International Salon Flooring Designer
Optimization & Space Design Innovations of Chinese Hospital Functional Processes Forum
International Wood Plastic Composites Development Summit Forum
VI. Conference Registration Notice
The conference welcomes senior managers, scientific researchers and technical personnel that represent capable enterprises of the flooring industry chain (including wood/bamboo/SWP flooring, sawn timbers, wood-based panels, decorative papers, coatings, adhesives, equipment, etc.); representatives from growth-type enterprises are welcomed as well.
Send the registration form (attached) to the conference team.
(II) Accommodation and transportation
Accommodation and transportation shall be arranged on participants' own, booking websites of the officially recommended hotels are as follows: http://www.orient-explorer.net/dacf/
The conference team will announce other issues by a second round of forum notice or the WeChat group. Those with following intentions can contact the conference team for consideration:
(I) We welcome any recommendation or self-recommendation on sharing of advanced ideas, products, technologies, equipment and business thoughts;
(II) Free publication: to encourage R&D and innovation, participating entities can send a summary of the innovation results (title ≤ 20 words, content ≤ 300 words, and high-definition picture ≤ 1 piece) to the mailbox of the conference team with the subject of “innovation + company name”. Selected documents will be published in the conference proceedings according to the quality of their results and submissions. Deadline for submissions: March 5, 2019.
VIII. Contact Information on Conference Team
VNU Exhibitions Asia Ltd.
Contact: Lawrence Zhang +(86)13671546130
Tel: +(86) 021-6195 6099； Fax: 021-6195 6099